1. Responsible for the development and maintenance of customers; Participate in audit quotations, contract negotiations, contract signing, etc.;
2. Timely collection of relevant domestic and foreign industry policies, competitors' information, customer information, etc., analysis of market development trends, providing information support for major corporate decisions;
3. Responsible for the negotiation of overseas photovoltaic projects, assisting in the preparation of technical solutions, translating technical plans and drawings into English;
4. Completing other tasks assigned by the leaders
1. Have experience in PV industry technical work, prioritize PV system, tracking, adjustable support technology;
2. College degree or above, science and engineering related major, fluent in English listening, speaking and writing;
3. Have strong learning ability, initiative, enthusiasm, strong customer communication awareness;
4. adapt to short-term business trips, can withstand strong work pressure.